Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hello, internet.

July 20, 2022

Hello, Internet. 

This is my first post here on Google blogs, but it’s not my first blog post ever.  I’ve been blogging on Substack for a few months.  But my publishing privileges there recently got annulled there, and that really threw a wrench in my workflow, and you don’t mess with the workflow.  The tone of their ban appeal process really triggered red flags for me - asking for writers.to justify why their writing didn’t break any rules isn’t the way.  

So hello, blogger.  Hello, big tech?  Just kidding.  I’m going to mirror over the old Substack posts and the new post from today that got stuck in the pipeline. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

5. On the way home (Our last post)

On the way home I had a moment sitting in the car where I was deeply moved looking at the sky outside through the car window. The worlds tha...